Both its name and shape have long been unmistakable emblems of Caran d’Ache expertise. The collection is constantly evolving, offering its hexagonal body to the talents of the master engravers who are always looking to develop new guillochage designs. Whatever the inspiration selected, each version remains faithful to the key elements of the Ecridor’s success: a simple design based on a hexagonal body made of brass with silver-plated, rhodium-coated finishes.
The six facets are decorated with guilloche geometric lines that reproduce endlessly to create a cascade of cubic shapes.
- Silver-plated, rhodium-coated finish
- Hexagonal body made of brass
- Steel, rhodium-coated nib
- Nib available in three widths: F, M, B
- Piston ink pump or ink cartridge
- Click-in cap
- Lifetime international guarantee
- Swiss made