Crafted of precious metals and elegant lacquer finishes, perfectly balanced and engineered for a lifetime of smooth effortless writing. The Cross Townsend is the essence of style and sophistication. For those who value individuality and impeccable style, Townsend embodies classic American elegance and finesse. Inspired by the graceful lines of 1930ís Art Deco design, with distinctive finishes, precious metals and the signature double band, Townsend delivers a lifetime of smooth, effortless writing. No wonder itís the pen of choice for several American Presidents.
- Deep blue finish over engraved diamond pattern with rhodium-plated trim
- Two-tone 18 carat gold, rhodium-plated nib
- Nib widths available: F, M
- Includes 2 ink cartridges
- Optional converter available (#8751) to fill pen from bottled ink
- Lifetime mechanical guarantee