The Léman collection captures the rich chromatic variations that constantly change the face of Lake Léman. The collection has been developed in a variety of original shades, alternating the silky lacquer and the sparkle of rhodium-coated silver with delicately engraved lines in the bicolour models. Infused with brilliance, they demonstrate Caran d’Ache’s profound mastery of colour while their rounded shape, echoing the soft shores of the lake, makes them delightfully comfortable writing instruments.
Lacquer is a precious, refined material that requires great care and attention in its application as well as its finishing. Polished repeatedly it develops all its wonderful shine in the hands of a craftsman.
- Saffron lacquer over thick gauge brass
- Silver-plated, rhodium-coated trim
- Silver-plated, rhodium-coated cap with delicately engraved lines
- 18 carat gold, rhodium-coated nib
- Nib available in three widths: F, M, B
- Piston ink pump or ink cartridge
- Lifetime international guarantee
- Swiss made